About ORT Value Guides Transportation Quotes Insurance Quotes Auto Financing Inspections/Appraisals Online Auctions Search By State
Price Range:Year Range:State:
Login / Post Free Ad Make: $ to $ to
one
Vehicle Details

Make / Model: Buick / Century
Title Status:
Exerior Color: Cherokee Red/Dove Red
Interior Color: Red/Gray
Year: 1955
Mileage: 90727
Engine: 322 cubic inch Nailhead V8 Transmission: Automatic
Doors: 2
Price: $26595.00
Location: O’Fallon,IL
Seller’s Email: info@gatewayclassiccars.com
Seller’s Phone: (618) 271 – 30
Seller Type: Dealer – Gate Way Classic Cars

Condition & Features

For sale in our Fort Lauderdale showroom is a stunning 1955 Buick Century Riviera. This 55 Buick for sale is powered by a numbers matching 322 cubic inch Nailhead V8 engine with just over 90000 actual miles! The engine bay is adorned with various accessories like: Lines for the electric fuel pump electric pointless ignition factory style generator air cleaner and power steering pump. This Buick for sale is peppy rated at 236 horsepower and a tire twisting 330 foot lbs of torque. With power steering and upgraded power front disc brakes this sled can maneuver just as well as it moves! This 66R code Buick was born in South Gate California in 1954 and the rest is history. This 1955 Buick Century for sale comes loaded with documentation including receipts for past work and the original registration. Back in the day the registration for this vehicle cost a whopping $42! Its hard to believe that this luxury liner had a price tag of $2601 from the factory! The exterior is a gorgeous shade of factory Cherokee Red and Dove White remaining factory in appearance minus the hood and trunk being decked. The port holes scream vintage Buick and make passerbys wonder What happened to smooth curves and luxurious lines? The interior is plush and colorful with red and gray cloth and vinyl interior. The dash is elegant and looks like it could go on forever. The factory bench makes you feel like youre driving the living room loveseat! Put the original Briggs and Stratton key in the ignition and get ready for takeoff because shes ready to fly! When you drop all four windows the feeling is indescribable. Is it possible to feel so free yet feel like youre right at home at the exact same time? If there ever was such a feeling this would be it. This 1955 Buick Century for sale literally begs for you to drive for hours on end. Though the car is 99% original the trunk is loaded with the other 1% just in case you ever want to be that 100% purist. Options on this 1955 Buick Riviera for sale inc






Classic Alfa Romeo cars for sale
Classic AMC cars for sale
Classic Austin-Healey cars for sale
Classic Bentley cars for sale
Classic BMW cars for sale
Classic Buick cars for sale
Classic Cadillac cars for sale
Classic Chevy cars for sale
Classic Chrysler cars for sale
Classic Corvette cars for sale
Classic Datsun cars for sale
Classic DeSoto cars for sale
Classic Dodge cars for sale
Classic Edsel cars for sale
Classic Ferrari cars for sale
Classic Ford cars for sale
Classic GMC trucks for sale
Classic Graham trucks for sale
Classic Hudson cars for sale
Classic Jaguar cars for sale
Classic Jeep-Willys cars for sale
Classic Lamborghini cars for sale
Classic LaSalle cars for sale
Classic Lincoln cars for sale
Classic Mazda cars for sale
Classic Mercury cars for sale
Classic Mini cars for sale
Classic Mitsubishi cars for sale
Classic Morris cars for sale
Classic Nash-Healy cars for sale
Classic Nash cars for sale
Classic Nissan cars for sale
Classic Oldsmobile cars for sale
Classic Opel cars for sale
Classic Packard cars for sale
Classic Peugeot cars for sale
Classic Pierce-Arrow cars for sale
Classic Plymouth cars for sale
Classic Pontiac cars for sale
Classic Porsche cars for sale
Classic Rambler cars for sale
Classic Rolls-Royce cars for sale
Classic Shelby cars for sale
Classic Studebaker cars for sale
Classic Sunbeam cars for sale
Classic Toyota cars for sale
Classic Triumph cars for sale
Classic Volkswagen cars for sale
Classic Willys cars for sale
Classic Willys trucks for sale

Classic cars for sale. Free classic car auto trader featuring thousands of street rods, hot rods, muscle, vintage, collector, antique and exotic cars for sale.